The Print Room offers a range of services to members of the Department and staff of other University departments.
Opening hours: Monday-Friday 08:30 – 16:00
The Print Room can be found at the far end of the DPO, which is located on the 1st floor of the Baker Building.
If you have any questions about our services, please telephone us on 01223 332710, or contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Print Room services
- Please submit your job online using the Print Room Ordering System (PROOM).
- If your attachments are too large for the system please include links to OneDrive/Dropbox/Google Drive
- If you wish to discuss what services are available, discuss complex requirements for a job or have a job where it will be necessary to pass printed materials to Print Room staff, please telephone us on 01223 332710, or contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
- Payment must be by job number, grant number or credit/debit card. Cash will not be accepted
Xerox printers in the Department
- If the local Xerox printer in your area has run out of toner and is requesting a replacement please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print Room staff will attend to replace the toner
- Please include the location of the printer as well as which toner(s) or consumables need replacing
- Please only contact us when the toner is empty, we do not need to be made aware of ‘low’ toner warnings as the devices order their own
- If the local Xerox printer in your area has run out of paper please go to Stores to collect more
- Please do not take more paper than is required
- If the local Xerox printer in your area has an error message or a fault please e-mail email@example.com
- Please include full details about the problem including photos of any on-screen errors or print quality issues
- Please include the location of the printer