IT Services manage a range of systems to meet the needs of the Department. These include support for administrative processes and the administration of teaching, development of the Department’s web site, and hosting and support for Divisional and research group sites. You may also want to read about general administrative procedures in the Department.
- EDDA – Departmental administrative database
- Finance and purchasing systems
- Centaur – Engineering Department timesheet system
- COMET – Part II course administration
- Engineering Department publications database
- Meeting room and lecture theatre bookings
- Car parking booking (staff only)
- Display screens for news and announcements
- Data Protection – Information maintained by the Library
IT Services can also develop new systems and extend the existing ones to meet the Department’s needs – see our Projects and system development page.